Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 30 March 2007

Building blocks on the floor ...

The first stages of the building blocks have now been added to A Light In The Darkness. Research on meditation and metaphysical concepts which first came into my curious mind in those early days. A thorough review of this research material must follow; in order for me to assess 'what' and 'why'; the reasons for the decisions made over 10 years ago. I must also consider my own psychology at that time; plus any relevant events which were taking place in the early 90's. This must act as the environmental programming which was occurring at the time. It is therefore a major undertaking; but is it a relevant one? What is it I hope to achieve; if anything? I know already it is not my intention to recover those 'dizzy' heights of demonstration mediumship. That was never the plan from the beginning. I need to realise the reason for those first tentative steps I took into The Occult; to understand why .... I do know it was a push which began the snowball rolling. But even to this day the reason why has eluded me. I've been immersed in it for so long; it has become life. Mind you in saying that, the occult is life and life is the occult anyway. It is all linked. It is all relevant. it will be interesting for me to be the watcher of those stages of my life to perhaps see the clear steps and transitions I did make. Then at the end of it all ... assess what has been gained from it all? Am I better off now for the entire experience or would I have been better remaining ignorant?