Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 21 March 2007

The Wild Seer

But lo! I have seen the mountain, I have climbed the stairs
I beheld the cloudless sky, and I witnessed the hosts that gather
Beyond the fabric which the children know as life
But it is I they say who is the dreamer, to silence my truth ...
I am prophet, but they deny my voice
They hide me in the sand, within the tomb,

Within that place they call hell
The mighty hall where all the truths are hidden,
But know my voice can no longer be silenced ...

I have cracked the code to this earth,
I have written my words across the sky
So the star children know it is their time to arrive
To silence for eternity the lies of the night.



Listen to the voice of the air
See the bodies of light descending
To you they shall be invisible, still;

Declaring them as imagination you will damn me
But within your mind they shall write their resume
So in time you can no longer deny their communion


Matthew James
April 2003