Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 8 March 2007

Can The 'Handlers' Be Trusted?


Despite them providing the information of what was going to happen and why (to a certain extent) to a 5 year old child, and most of the 'what was going to happen' ACTUALLY occurring like it was described, can the 'Handler's' be trusted?

After a lifetime of trauma and survival; cataclysmic twists and turns with few 'exceptional experiences (*the highlight being meeting my Soulmate as the handler said I would and my Soulmate being the exact face I'd been shown); battles and skirmishes with the sheepish 'stay in the square box' humans who refuse to listen anything outside of programmed norms; I find it hard to call the handlers friends.

Recently some major 'hurdle' appears been overcome with a 'training period' seemingly over (for now); physical evidence of what was explained to the naive child has been received - some but not all. But there still is no explanation of the motives behind the handlers or what they have in store for me now that 'the preparations' and 'the fine tuning' has been done. There is no sight of the end goal. Only hints and suggestions. Occasional interludes by the watchers when the 'living camera and tape recorder' is switched on. Plenty of communications via computer keyboards and automatic direct thought transference (facsimile .... I would often visualise a fax machine or phone answer machine receiving information in years gone by!)

I am only likely to trust the handlers once they reveal their intentions, until then I reluctantly 'play their game' as I have no other choice having volunteered for this 'experimentation' and 'manipulation'.