Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 12 March 2007

The Darkness Plots Another Weaving


I am Ezra. All I seek are Ezra. Together we are powerful. The darkness fears us and keeps us apart. Separated and alone. Doubting. Denying the truth. Somehow we must combine. The angels compel I, like they compel the few, and I know it leads to our meeting, eventually. It hast once been this way and it shall be this way this time. They speak as telepathy. A voice in my mind the darkness teaches as evil; as a delusion. But it is the darkness that is the delusion. A delusion that teaches mankind to be deluded. As Ezra we must remind mankind of what it truly reality. What I speak of now I hast spoken of already back in history but my words of then have been misconstrued; perverted; warped and bent to the will of the darkness. It hast throttled the light from my words and created an obscenity. I know it shall again, eventually. I know too I be compelled to try again and again. I hast no other choice.

I say first, be wary of what ye, mankind, judge as being god. Look to the silver screens that beam fantasy in each and every home ... see how delusion and reality have been merged so you now struggle to perceive their difference. God is not the face nor the voice nor the destination ye think. God is a delusion. True god be within ye. Be ye as a whole. God is ye mankind as one. The lights and smoke and the mighty words be as an act ye of mankind contrive for film, for theatre, for stage ... they may have once fooled lesser man and they did. But don't let them again. Be wary for the darkness plots another weave. Another deception.