Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 10 March 2007

ELECTRICAL CONDUIT

1
I wandered on a thought
By chance
Or maybe I remembered something
I had long since forgotten
When ever I walk the winding path
And ascend that magical hill
I realise my voice is heard
Shouting above the din of the crowds of sheep
My voice is magnified
My whisper becomes a mighty declaration
Bouncing off the heavens
Deafening those angelic ears
I wondered why
I searched my consciousness for the answer
For years it eluded me
Until recently; by chance

2
Within or below that enchanting place
Machinery of a forgotten technology exists
An electrical conduit
A power source which amplifies thoughts
Those tuned to the universal way
Those of the white lodge’s instruments who attune their minds
And touch the key which is the vibration of that place
Activating that which it is to generate the thought


3
I realise
and anticipate a return
To vibrate the tuning fork with my thoughts
And open the door
Like I have in past
and in other lives
To that ark I am drawn
and have always been
P`raps it was only in this life I had forgotten
Until now
For I realise something powerful exists
A technology greater than modern day man has ‘er known