Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 4 March 2007

Frequencies Of Control


ONE
Finding it so difficult to think and to feel
My mind is wounded, it cannot heal
Invisible handlers manipulate to extrapolate fear
I remain untainted, I sense them near

Electronic impulses enter my consciousness
Increasing my heart beat, itching my skin, causing me stress
I feel them, I hear them ... wavelengths of manipulation
I refuse to conform, I have freewill, I will endure this frustration
Until the 4th density sensation junkies are gone!


TWO
The electronic interference is a constant hum now
Always present there in the back of my mind
Frequencies fluctuate between low and high
My emotional state a daily roller coaster ride
The handlers clinical and lacking in emotion
Applying the technology to manipulate me

But I am able to resist ... succumbing only to minor shifts

My focus is on how I should feel ...
I refuse to permit the negative to take effect
As they suppress me and impress on me to end my life
The primal fear of death the trigger they use

THREE
But ... I am now so aware of the plan ... the 'experiment'
Iam curious to their needs ...
Why must they harness my genetics in such a way
What is it I ... and others like me .... possess?
Here is the mystery I am about to explore ....