Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 23 March 2007

How Genuine Are They?

Here is a really good UFO picture obtained from http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm. It shows a definite unidentified craft and on the face of it ... it seems genuine. I would truly like to believe it is what is seems. I know 100% ET craft are out there; they circumnavigate the earth ... we are not alone. But, my sceptical instinct is stabbing me in the stomach with this one. It does seem too good to be true? Or have I become too much a doubting thomas after seeing so many fakes?



This one well? It appears like three UFO's are manouvering a high speed and have been caught perfectly on camera undertaking the feat. But. Looks can be deceiving. Distance is hard to access accurately from a photo. The UFO's appear to be 500+ feet away. However, what is the person doing in the foreground? Could the individual have just tossed some tiny disc like objects into the sky for the cameraman to capture? Who knows? It is another one I would love to be genuine. But..