Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 27 March 2007

INTERLUDE: Think Mode

I'm currently on 'think mode' having putting so many illustrations; semantic pieces and self writings into the melting pot. Not to mention the self-philosophical writings which adorn this blog space.
I am contemplating an 'upgrade' in some way to improve A Light In The Darkness; to somehow give it a genre all of its own.This may take some time. So in the meantime I will keep piling the blog entries into A Light In The Darkness. Pieces which have no seeming order, but are all relevant to the overall entity which is A Light In The Darkness. Revised archiving is necessary plus an upgrade of the current labelling of the posts. All of this will be managed eventually. Life is entering a very hectic and critical stage, so the frequency of postings is likely to decrease over the coming weeks. My concerns will be elsewhere. However, I will be extending this 'thinking mode' to how to attract more viewings. It would be a real godsend if I was to receive comments to this post indicating what blog themes I could perhaps discard; what themes I should emphasise more; what other themes I could incorporate. This is after all like most 'living and breathing' entities on this thought form realm. It can evolve. It can improve.