Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 19 March 2007

Just Another Facsimile


The flash of laser lights around me in the day
Broad light fills the room
Yet these guided rays of intelligence catch my eye
Deep in my own thoughts impressions are placed
Facsimiles from unknown sources
There is an apparent need for me to be distracted
In this moment, in the time.,
Now in the present day.

I recall the hum of technology in the night
As my consciousness drifts back to where it is led
Awareness fusing now with another
As something intelligent links and merges
My thoughts aligned
As the information reaches behind my eyes
Into the crystalline structure there
Towards the obelisk within

So I will become awakened again
Attuned to the will of a watcher
Perhaps an insight can be revealed to me
Though with certainty I detect more deception
As the handlers have further use of me
More winding corridors within this matrix
More frustration; more confusion
For that is all this current game's package seems to be.