Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 22 March 2007

Reaching Out To The Open

Now, sceptical souls which view these entries
Will dismiss their rantings as mere flights of delusion
Born from the mind of one of the terminally insane

I care not; they concern me not,
I've lived in the shadow of their castle walls
For most of my life
I can ignore their screams;
Their ever decreasing lines

Drawn in the school yard dirt


Their viewpoint is the square which they are imprisoned by
I ceased to be bullied by their predictability
Long ago.

It is those with open minds I hope to attract
Souls with similar experiences to I
Souls who realise the world is different
To what they were taught at school
Those who've transcended doubt and logic
Who have begun to see this world how it really is
It is for them I report each and every day
It is they I wish to reach out
And gain confidence from.