Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Profound Experience Of A Sound On A Different Dimension

Returning to the material world after a brief wandering into the inner worlds, I found I was still linked to another vibrational dimension with my conscious awareness. I realised I was 'bi-dimensional'; aware of both dimensions simultaneously.

On the other dimension I was clapping my hands. I 'heard' and 'felt' the sound of the resultant clap but not with my 'earth bound' ears. I experienced hearing and feeling the sound with my consciousness here on this dimension, and with my consciousness still linked into this other dimension. Both occurred at the same time.

I felt and heard it the clapping with my mind, plus I'd also observed my hands 'on the other dimension' clapping yet was aware of my body on this dimension. The sound and the feeling appeared to emanate from the region of my solar plexus in my form here on the earth plane.

The entire experience was wondrously profound.