Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 15 March 2007

Reality Two Doesn't Bear Thinking About

It is a 'truth'; and an absolute certainty; that someone at the pinnacle of the highest high; the apex of the pyramid world overt control; he (or she or It) who calls all the shots in this world; the world's 'ruler'; will KNOW the true story of UFO visitations and abductions.

One of two realities are that true story.

One, UFO visitations by extra terrestrial life forms are real. Or. Two, there are no extra terrestrials and it is a great deception.

Either 'reality' then will lead to forks in the road and other 'truths' to be common knowledge to this all powerful individual (or individuals). If reality number one is the truth, then the next truth to comprehend is whether these ET 'invaders' are friend or foe. What are there intentions for mankind? What part does mankind play in the Universal Intelligence Matrix?

And, if reality number two is the truth, and we have all been duped by the biggest scam EVER. Then what is the true nature of all the abductions and the visitations? I'm included in this. My experiences are SCARY and VERY REAL. But it IS possible I have been duped by very ADVANCED MIND CONTROL. What I have seen may be what I have been made to think I have seen.

Have a read of this article 'Outside The Box' here http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/03/outside-box.html to comprehend more the possibility that reality number two is kosher. I would 'hate' to think I've been duped; for the encounters and the traumas to be somehow manufactured by mankind does not bear thinking about.

BUT IT IS A POSSIBILITY THAT IS WORTH SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING. I have after all been lulled into accepting 'the box' that I am a victim of abduction.

My ambitions are many and varied. Some have been thankfully realised (meeting and marrying my Soul Mate for example). But there are many ambitions which are unlikely to ever be experienced. To be a Multi-millionaire for example. It is unlikely. It would be nice. But somehow I don't think so. The relevance? One such unlikely ambition is to meet with the 'head person'; that individual who exists at the apex of the pyramid; who could let me know which reality it is we are faced with here.

I would then know 'the truth' for sure. Until then I must remain in the boxes which the programming has pushed me into; I must hope my assumptions and my idealogies are over 70% correct and I'm on the right track. Otherwise, I am as lost as all the other sheep who are seemingly unaware of what is really going on in the world.