Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 19 March 2007

The Reluctant Medium Remembers Part 1

Once I'd overcome the initial stress and concern of being in front of an audience, I would then relax. A process of transformation would take place. I began to become less and less aware of the audience before me; more and more on certain individuals. The human-ness was fade as an altered state of consciousness drifted through my awareness and my brain waves travelled down into alpha and theta.

I would then become aware of 'transmissions' in my mind. The initial touch would be at location towards the base of my spine; much like an invisible twine being pulled or a very subtle touch by an invisible finger.

Once this was established, I just 'knew' who I needed to talk to. My awareness would start to fade from that of my own as another's consciousness was permitted to co-occupy my mind. This second consciousness; this separate consciousness; was that of an awareness which recognised the person in the audience I knew I had to talk to.

For me the process became second nature as I developed the physical senses of the consciousness that co-occupied my mind. Through another's eyes I would see the person before me. Very often I felt the physical conditions too ... how that awareness once felt on the earth ... and also the emotions how they were on the earth; including of those they felt towards the individual in the audience.

I was then confident that the information I was to 'reveal' would be accurate and for the correct person.