Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 23 March 2007

Remote Viewing Today

A little later on than usual in the day. But the format was the same. The intention to 'remotely view' the disruptor as it arrived. That was the plan. However, it did not turn out that way. I 'rushed down' into alpha then theta state with ease. Projected into a scene where I sharing an ice cream with an unknown human entity in a tourist town? No idea what significance or who the individual was.

Then a series of 'arrogant' thoughts began to emanate from my consciousness. How I was going to sort them out. How I was taking it anymore. How it was all going to change. However, I do not know on this level of awareness who 'they' were.

It was at this point that I was 'prodded' on my left leg. No disruptor 'beam' this time. A definite prod by what I perceive to be a finger of a hand. Though I did not see it. Suffice to say it brought me back to this level of awareness.

Unperturbed, I drifted once more back into 'oblivion' to become aware then of a bank of yellow light beams directly behind me. On the material plane it was a bright sunny day outside so it was impossible that a car with headlights was behind me. No, this was a total of four bright light beams in a configuration like the front of a car or vehicle. It was definitely 'seperate' to my awareness and not a product of my imagination or consciousness. Who or what ... I don't know.

Then, later, as I was returning to this level of awareness, I felt a 'band of energy' around my left wrist, as if I was wearing a bracket around my wrist. I've had this sensation many times before without paying much attention to it. This time I tried to remotely view my arm to see what was causing the sensation. To no avail. However I did perceive that there was some kind of 'power pack' perhaps embedded somewhere in my arm around my funny bone region?

Maybe one of my 'bodies of light' is fitted with technology of some kind on the level of density that that body of light exists on. It is another 'anomaly' I cannot explain but I continue to experience. Maybe one day it will all be explained to me? I'm sure I will have had it explained to me at some point, either prior to this existence, or during the early years of this existence. However, I cannot now remember!