Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 29 March 2007

Review: Chakras - The Basics

THE 'CHAKRA' SYSTEM
This is truly 'New Age' in its appeal. I will pass not comments either way as to the existence of these energy centres in the human consciousness. As building blocks in the early days, and to a lesser extent in the present, the chakras played an influential part in my life. I was trained to be aware of the subtle differences in the energies; to see them and to feel them. However the development of my usage of 'psychic energy' was out of my hands. My life has been stressful, full of varied energetics and an ideal spring board for energies to course through my being. Today, I am not as 'focussed' on chakras and their control as I was. I suppose it all has become second nature after so many years of using the energies. I never question or think about it; I just do! There are web site after web site describing the chakras and their usage. It is not my intention to reproduce any of the information here. But I will provide the link pages as and when there is the need!