Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 16 March 2007

Ripples In The Cosmic Pond

Upon reflection I cannot make sense of it all
Life on earth is merely part of soul evolution
At some point beyond time it will pass
What will those collective memories represent?
Data stored on a hard drive eternally discarded
Snippets of a .mp4 video to play again and again
Discussions amid laughter and taunts
Between those souls who participated?
To glance beyond the five sense perspective is not easy
How can a leaf caught in a ripple realise the stream?
I know there is so much beyond this world. So much beyond this dimension. I have never been conditioned or programmed by 'the social, political, ecomonic & family conveyor belt' which is material life. I'm not the automaton. I know I am manipulated and programmed to a degree. I know many of my thought processes do not originate in the core of me. But I am more the free radical ion in this physical soup than the average. I am not the norm. Never have been. Never will. I realise that one person CAN make a difference. One person can be the first domino. One person can create a ripple in the collective pool. It can be achieved. It is not impossible. It needn't be something of staggering proportions; or something profound; either. It will occur by thought alone.This is a realm of thought forms after all. Thus on that road I have taken the first steps. If I wander that pathway alone then so be it.

If the only companion remains my Soul Mate all the while; again it matters not. We create quite a light. So bright over the last decade. Many souls and many forces have attempted to prevent our passage along the pathway. I realised then ... it is not bad luck which is experienced. It is necessary distraction. We are of the overtly light polarity. Thus we are going to attract to us that which we oppose; or polar opposite. It will be magnetically attracted to us. People, events, places will all pass before us; be there in our wake to uppend us. It means we are being successful in our mission. We must not get downhearted. Someday our light polarity will become balanced and still. Then our work will surely be done.

But how I effect the ripple; how I create the domino effect; maybe it has already begun. Perhaps it started the moment I was born into this material darkness. Maybe I am creating a course along the sand dunes of the shores of Aquarius which souls already follow. Maybe they are behind me but are too distant yet for me to behold.

Only mortal time will tell. Then I can assess this sojourn (that word again); this dance of light; this melody of vibrations. I can then witness my existence in the perspective of wisdom and achievement. I know I can attain that clarity.

Original Artwork 'Ripples In The Cosmic Pool' By Matthew James