Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 25 March 2007

Simple Arithmetic


The 'enigma' of 1.43 was my focus for 'contemplation'. There was something significant. Something I did not want to overlook. It was clearly no coincidence I witnessed the desktop clock 'jump' 2 hours from 11.43 to 1.43. It was not something my laptop is in a habit of doing. Therefore it was something to consider.

I considered 3-5-7 which had been the last enigmatic numeric 'puzzle'. Then something 'tweaked' the connection. There is a link between the two. I established a basic formula like thus ... 3 + (4 + 1) + ( 3 + 4) = 3 - 5 - 7. Was this the significance of 1.43? And why?

I used 1-4-3 then as a 'mental mantra' much in the same way as 3-5-7. Moments later there was a 'clicking' like noise from my right which had the effect of filling my consciousness with white hail like interference. Having settled back into alpha state and moving towards theta and then the oblivion of delta, I received a visual facsimile from my left side. It was of a rectangular like 'portal' with a smiling humanoid face looking in on me? It was hard to determine if it was male or female. But I noticed the proportions of the eyes and nose were not 'right' for the intelligence to be 'terra human'. However I would say that the intelligence was 'human' from another dimension or world.

Is this the intelligence sending me these numeric 'codes' and why? Perhaps I should investigate further and link both 1-4-3 and 3-5-7 to The keys Of Enoch perhaps?