Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 4 March 2007

Too Distant To Know For Sure


This is an interesting photograph, as it is concurrent with the UFO artifacts which I have been observing recently in the skies above me. Inconclusive because the object is too distant to know for sure. The sceptical minded would dismiss this as being nothing more than some discoloration on the photograph, or an anomaly of the development process ... but I'd stick my head on the block with this one and say it is genuine. Refer to my artist's impressions of the 'craft' i've seen to compare.


This again is another candidate of the 'too distant to know for sure' category. But again, it is similar to what I've seen in the skies, so it is a genuine UFO in my opinion. It's a pity the photographer didn't have a zoom lens and had a closer look.