Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 22 March 2007

Triggered Disruption 'Beam'

Following the 'discovery' of the trigger word to perhaps enable me to unlock 'the secrets' which have been placed within the compartments of my consciousness, I adopted the usual lunch time remote viewing.

By way of the trigger word mantra I planned another trip into the 'endless seas'.

However, the unknown disrupting intelligence had other plans for me. Again I received the 'brush' against my left knee which brought me back to this level of awareness.

However, it had been anticipated. I was able to note more details this time of the disruption. The disruption felt more like a 'beam' technology than a 'disembodied' hand brushing against me. Its force reminded me of the times when water at very high pressure is made into a 'line' of force. The effect was very similar. The 'beam' came in a south to north direction.

There was a definite intelligence behind it; as always. A number of facsimile transmissions of a 'mocking' nature were sent into my consciousness. 'Reminders' of what I had left behind in the other worlds prior to the entry into this virtual reality universe. The images were distorted and difficult to view as they were in a format not designed for limited five sense awareness.