Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 15 March 2007

Welcome To The Living Machine

Images of this sickly world reverberate around the hallowed halls of the highest high
Expressions of perversion embossed in the living ether for all of eternity
A warning to all ... of the contortions of existence practised by the deadly shadow
Nightmare stories for those poor, innocent, naive sparks who come for the first time
All those volunteers who forfeit their own evolution to aid in cleansing the mess
Those brave sparks who unwittingly get captured in the web of corruption ...
Can there ever be an end to the madness which takes place in those shady places
Will evolution be ever free of the sickness and the sorrow
Can these places not become places of love and freedom again
For me that is the ultimate solution ... the end to this suffering ... and shame ...
I write as one who is captured deep in the fibres of corruption
Until recently the light I carry was free to shine
But now ... the weight of shadow is heavy around me ...
and my light seems to be hijacked by cruel all seeing, hidden technology ...
I reach out in the vain hope my thoughts are heard
and the angels beyond the drag net of the fearful shadow can hear me
I communicate past the restraints of this five sensory illusion
In the hope there is a saviour to rekindle my dying flame ...
I was once such a light and cheery soul
One who had no worry or woe ... who’s imagination was second to none
Who wrote freely of what he saw and what he could feel
But now ... the reservoir of inspiration has run dry
All I feel is the poisonous taste of despair ...
And it feels so manufactured ... as if this is how I am meant to feel
A part of me ... appears to have died ... and another is taking control
A facet which I sense was placed when I was a young child
To be activated at this time ...
I feel captured now more than ever ... held fast in the iron grip of despair
I question now my direction, my mind, my station and all that I have ever known
I sense I have fallen victim to the shadow’s flame ... perhaps this is possession
Maybe I have now lost my mind and I wait for the possessor to assume ful control
I just can’t tell anymore ... silence mocks me ...
I am so alone in these desperate thoughts ... surrounded by an evil world
So alone ... unaware of the truth ... aware I may be trapped in psychotic illusion
All that I ever was could be a dangerous lie ....
I write this my last lament ... as I seem to become a lemming too
Programmed to follow the others along the conveyor belt
Goodbye freedom ... welcome to the living machine
And I am so powerless ... I had high hopes ... once ... but now this is living hell
All connection to beyond the drag net appears lost
And I am out here all on my own ...
With only a broken connection
and a presence in my mind that permanently mocks me ....