Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 7 March 2007

What Was It All For?

All those years of 'mediumistic' and 'clairvoyant' readings and sittings. All those hours of other-world connections. All the proof provided to the needy and the curious. All the nervous moments spent before audiences demonstrating my 'gifts'. All the effort.

What was it all for?

Where has it got me? What have I gained? Where is this wonderful 'next level' which was anticipated by all and sundry who once partook in 'development groups'? It seems to have all been for nothing.

Ok. So I'm more 'aware' and more 'sensitive' now. More open and more 'tuned in' to other dimensions. I see more and I hear more than I did. I can recall events which happened to me in my first few years of 'life on earth'.

All of that is considered 'the gifts' and 'the rewards' for my efforts in many circles. I've transcended the beliefs of 'guides' (I never had any or believed I had any in all the time I was a 'professional') and 'angels'. I now comprehend the term 'oneness' more than ever. But I have tapped into the 'game illusion' which the earth is part of. I've connected to 'aliens' and my life is no longer the same.

Was it all worth this daily chastisement? I mean I know more of the truth now than I did and I wish I didn't!!! It was easy being ignorant. Deaf and blind to the way of the existence. Blind to responsibility and hooked on material glamours. it was much easier being lost in the maze.

Now my light shines I cannot help but regret those very first steps when Andromeda came down and reminded me of my responsibilities. Those trigger memories deep inside my consciousness. That pocket of ancestral genetics which had been sleeping within me for aeons.

Eagerly I explored the 'occult' in those early days and merrily trod the stepping stones laid ahead of me; cunning configurations provided to activate my DNA and receive what I now know to be 5th & 6th density transmissions.

Was this what it all was for? The mediumship merely to 'fine tune' my antenna?