Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 14 March 2007

'You Will Be The Gatekeeper'

Today's focus had been on the solar plexus energy centre. Not Chakra but energy centre. Chakra is too full of New Age cliche and implications. Music specific to the solar plexus provided the backcloth and the focus. That part was easy. However, I elected not to set a pre-emptive strike as it were - a target destination for another remote viewing.

Neither did it seem had I 'protected my space'. I rarely do. I frankly don't really believe in that 'mumbo jumbo. Another New Age cliche. Anyway. It was to be another 'disruption event'. As I slipped down, down, down into alpha state something unknown brushed against my right leg. I was immediately awake. Settling down I then encountered the itching which typifies my waking moments these days.

Shingles? Maybe.

Anyway. Overcoming that challenge I once more drifted. Into nothing. Into a blank space. Into deserved bliss since last night's sleep was a virtual none event. Thirty minutes was all the countdown timer on my Mobile Phone permitted me. But it was better than none at all. I have developed the means, over nearly twenty years of practice, to attain equivalent to five hour's recovery in a half an hour meditation.

Into nothing I did indeed venture. Amid the atmosphere of a different meditation track as it sent forth a different vibration into my consciousness. Then there was the sound of a howling gale outside to contend with. It was merged into a suitable vibration to fall deeper into the bliss state.

Then a Pure Thought voice suddenly declared 'you will be the gate keeper'.

'Keeper to what gate and why?' Was my initial surfacing thought as nowhere was forgotten and I returned back to the material plane. I was slightly perplexed and curious. What was meant by the facsimile transmission?

Perhaps I am to be the gate keeper to the portal within my own awareness. It is after all a wormhole which can be breached. It is a portal from the inner planes which leads directly to this realm. I could technically have my consciousness compromised and a force attain a foothold on this world?

Possession you would say. But then could I sink to being that weak in the coming years to permit a force to enter this world via that door? Maybe it already takes place? Maybe that is the implication of the facsimile. Unless I receive a contrary transmission, this must be what I assume as the 'intention' of the pure thought voice's declaration.