Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 4 May 2007

3-5-7: No notable significance


The date 3/5/7 passed without any notable incident. Nothing which leads me to the conclusion 'this is what the audible voice meant by 357'.

So. I have to be dismissive of the incident. Put it down to 'an astral prankster' who would know I'd make note of the number and go to great lengths to investigate it and thereby waste my time.

Unless an earlier assumption was correct ... 3-5-7 ... was a mantra or a mental trigger to enable me to access new corridors in the crystalline maze?

Therefore I'm now wandering those passageways ... being led somewhere subconsciously already. But it is so quiet in here! There are no disruptions. No notable events. It is quite mundane along this section of the passageways.

A sojourn through nowhere?

Last night ... just prior to the 263 MHz frequency commencing (probably I heard the frequency from the sky satellite nearby) ... I noticed a tiny pin prick of light ... like a camera flash but very tiny. Then as I put my hand up ... my hand had a red glow much like when you place your palm over a light source... something? Or nothing.

I await my next 'instructions' if indeed they come at all. This 'make of break' life is on break mode at the minute .... " I chose a difficult time to come down' yes indeed ... but what the beep beep beep am I here for? That question is still unanswered after nearly 30 years asking it ....