Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 12 May 2007

The audience is watching


One scenario to add to the 'Dream Journal' took place in the early waking hours of this morning. I found myself on a stage, situated towards stage left from the audience's viewpoint. There were three or four others on stage. It was a packed house. An audience of several hundred, if not thousands. How did I feel? Confident. No stage nerves at all. An eagerness was with me to have the audience's attention and get the stage lights onto me. I shouted across to someone else on the stage. I then had the microphone and walked to the edge of the stage. I sensed I was expected to do a demonstration of mediumship. I became aware telepathically the audience had no need of a microphone to speak back to me; some kind of technology existed in the ceiling above them that picked up their voice or thoughts and relayed it back via the concert hall speakers. There was then some kind of adjustment made to the technology. I watched as the adjustments were made ....

What this signifies ... in the coming days I will make sense of it and report back.