Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 24 May 2007

Calling all you Ghost Sleuths

Is this real or fake -- you decide

Personally speaking ... this is so obviously a fake ... created on photoshop or similar. Done in three in layers. Layer 1 - the background; Layer 2 - 'the female apparition' and Layer 3 - the oriental geezer with the blue bag ...

Na ... it's a fake in my eyes. But what do you think? I hate to be as cynical and sceptical with photographs, but I have to be being in the field I am -- and with the constant exposure to phenomenon I am on a daily basis.

Take this evening for example. I was sitting watching TV after getting in from work. Kristine was in the kitchen to my far right. Our middle son was sitting to my immediate right and our youngest was outside playing. There was movement to my right -- a black shape moved towards me and stood ther watching. Thinking it was the youngest coming into the house I looked up before realising it wasn't ... phenomenon like this is commonplace in this life of mine ...


Real Ghost or not?