Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 17 May 2007

The Campaign For Philosophical Freedom

Here's a 'Scientist' who's lecture I watched in the UK, back in the 1990's. I was so impressed I organised for him to visit my home town in Lancashire, to lecture in front of the 'Development Group' I was attending at that time. His evidence could prove without doubt that there IS life after death - physical mediums who'd transfigured into recogniseable departed souls when weighed were found to have had significant changes in their body weight. When further investigated it was found their 'new body weight matched perfectly that of the departed soul; just one example of the evidence he has collected over the years.

I forgot all about this 'Scientist' until recently. I'd forgotten his name ... and had desperately scoured the web recently to find him. Many thanks to Jeff Rense for bringing him back to my attention ...

The Scientist's name - Michael Roll. One scientist who really has something truly awesome to share with the world.

**See for yourself at Campaign For Philosophical Freedom**