Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Cryptic Concerns

It's all going off the boil again ... mind you the watched kettle never boils does it? Leave it to its own devices and concentrate on the road ahead. No voices currently call to me from out of the blackest darkness. I know not what road to take ... which is the way ahead. I cannot gauge progress in the macro ... I must lose that minimal focus and look at the greater picture. Beyond the wood, beyond the trees. The answer lies beyond it all. The meaning to it all. Time is a limiting parameter after all. I must not let it rule me. I judge the days and the weeks and see little change. This disheartens me, especially when I see the progress made by others in this mighty expanse. I must refocus and gaze beyond as far seeing as I can ...