Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 13 May 2007

Frequency of the dumb

Nothing of significance disturbed me last night. Not that I was anticipating a repeat of the night before. Memories of the pages of a 'book of records' remain with me from the early hours, and the attempt to lift my vibration out of the 'frequency of the dumb' which is where it currently resides ...

A sense of being placed in this current situation, to witness the degradation of the human spirit and to see the effects of the mental & physical 'dumbing down', was placed in my awareness some time in the night.

I'm not in this situation by chance or by misfortune. It is intentional. It is necessary for me to observe all aspects of the degradation which is taking place. Degradation which I know that I am under the influence of myself. The prime example of this being the difficulty I have to lift my own cognitive awareness out of the gloom it currently resides in. I sense the signals and the frequencies but I am too sluggish to reach them .... it is intentional I am aware of this too ...