Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 23 May 2007

I Got It Wrong!

UEFA Champions League Final Result: AC Milan 2 v 1 Liverpool

OK. So I got it wrong. I misread the information presented to me ... applied wishful thinking ... and totally cocked it up. It happens -- Read the original prediction here -- a prime example of being given information and getting it wrong! I'd already posted earlier on how this prediction did actually show Chelsea truimphing at Wembley over Man Utd ... but wishful thinking had made me not consider what was there. However, here is a prime example of reading something into a prediction which isn't even there ... the sea of red which is described in the portend is more than likely describing Man Utd's truimphant recovery of the Premiership title .... 'one must learn from one's mistakes and move on' Even after over twenty years of 'receiving' ... things can still be misinterpreted ....