Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 29 May 2007

It's A Fact Of Life

By its very nature ... the blueprint of ALITD will be 'controversial' ... to be controversial means I will be 'a devil' to some folk and an 'angel' to others.


There are so many challenges in this world; so many obstacles to overcome. So much sorrow, so much pain. It is so difficult to be a human being ... and follow the path which you know is you; the inimitable sojourn which has been programmed by your higher being. To walk that road implicitly, focussed ... is to open yourself up to grief and misery. Because to walk that way means you will have to offend other human beings. It is a fact of life ...


I walk my inimitable sojourn and ALITD is a close representation of the spiralling trail I wander through the trials and tribulations which is being a mortal human alive and living at this moment in 'time'. I know areas of this space in cyberspace will be 'disagreeable' or 'offensive' to some people; but perhaps not to others. This again is a fact of life.

The spiralling path I follow takes me from right pillar, and its safe conventional ground, over to the left pillar, and its traditionalised 'darkness' then back again. It is a dance of balance and harmony that takes the postings 'through the seven veils' ... from the lows to the highs of the discoveries made. It offers opinions and viewpoints. By its very nature ... the blueprint of ALITD will be 'controversial' ... to be controversial means I will be 'a devil' to some folk and an 'angel' to others. This is evident from comments I have been receiving recently in connection with a number of current topics. This again is a fact of life.

I have no other choice to continue in this way; to explore deeper into the material darkness -- because that is my path; that is my charge ... my drive. It is the way it is. For me the consequences of this -- the what will be will be -- are again a fact of life. It's the way its been in this material life of mine ever since I first beheld an ethereal being as a toddler -- or when I 'delivered' my first mediumistic message -- or when matcho male mates first found out what my 'interests' were. I've no other choice but accept the consequences like I've always done -- it is the path I walk. And it is the path I will unerringly continue to walk until it is my time to return to the higher dimensions ...