Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 13 May 2007

Knowledge' What has it all be for?


Where does all this accumulation of knowledge get us? All this research. All this pursuit of wisdom and understanding? What is the point to the hours and weeks spent in this supposed 'healthy' pursuit? Where does it really get us in the end? Just what is it all for. Would the direction of our life be different if we were not to be concerned about educating the human soul? Cutting to the chase ... would I be where I am now if I hadn't explored the occult ... would my life be any different at all? Was it inevitable my life would lead me to this point; with the urge to ask this leading question? All the learning. All the acquisition of wisdom and understanding... is it as it seems? Or have we been completely deceived? What if it is all a big lie? What if our existence isn't like we have reported through the ages? What if we've been deliberately deceived? What then .....