Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 15 May 2007

The Paranoid Eye: world news?

Call it paranoia or madness on my part ... but I smell 'conspiracy' and 'lies' and 'untruth' in most the news items which are out there in the media arena. I don't trust the powers that be behind the world media ... not one bit. They don't give one shit about keeping us informed. Their mission is to use their media puppets to deceive us so they can push us closer and closer to the New World Order which they are so obsessively pushing towards ... take the BIGGEST world news story at the moment ....

Madeleine McCann
I truly feel for the parents, family & friends of Madeleine McCann. I truly do ... it must be an awful ordeal for them. God knows how I would react if one of ours was abducted.

The Headline: Man 'a suspect' in Madeleine hunt

“Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal are treating a British man as a suspect.”


My main concern with this item, amid the current state of war in Iraq & the Middle East ... with the literally tens of thousands of children being abducted in the world at this moment ... how come this one news item is getting SO much coverage? It's everywhere ... on every channel ... like a smokescreen to hide other news items ... to keep us focussed, working on our parental instincts of 'God knows how I would react if one of ours was abducted' to keep us firmly fixed on the item as who knows it could happen to us. It is terrible, I'm not denying that and my estimation of Christiano Ronaldo & David Beckham has gone up one thousand fold for the help they have offered in the search ... but it is too suspicious for me all this media coverage ... it is very extensive; more in truth than any current coverage of the Iraq war!

Perhaps it is me being paranoid? But I ask the question ... if it IS a smokescreen, just what is it hiding? Remember Tony Blair is about to resign and there is still Bird Flu out there ... its all gone quiet on the Iran British Troops 'fiasco' ... there is silence on the recent Blacksburg Virginia Tech massacre plus oodles of other news items been conveniently put to bed ....

Paranoia ... I don't think so ...