Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 5 May 2007

Real or fake?

Is this an 'Alien' ... an extra terrestrial??? Photograph currently circulating the internet ... I'm very dubious and suspicious, especially with all the available 'life like' prosthetics available to movie makers these days in horror films like 'The Hills Have Eyes' and 'The Descent' for example ... it might look 'the real thing' but ... there WILL BE disinformation (chicken feed) out there as the Illuminati/Elite agencies know the internet is being used to circulate 'the truth' .... yes, I would just love to be naive and broadcast this as a real alien in this photograph. But I'm really not convinced. But, if the photographer who took the photograph was to get in touch with me and let see all the photographs which will have been taken. Then I might be convinced. I am the biggest sceptic in all occult matters ... I have to be with what I've seen and heard over the decades. I've said this before ... but it is the best way to be. Dismiss it initially then look for the rational explanation. Once everything has been eliminated you accept what is left. It sounds odd perhaps me being this way after a whole life time immersed in phenomenon? I don't think so ... it is the safest bet to be sceptical ... it helps to retain sanity, believe me. If I had accepted everything naively on face value ... well, I would not be holding my marbles so firmly as I do ....