Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Sound Therapy Experimentation review ....

I was specifically interested in anything notable in my cognitive processing and I am able to safely assess there HAS been a noticeable change in my cognitive processing. There can be no other explanation as the change in my cognitive processes is that profound


Towards the end of April 2007 and into the early part of May 2007 I had been experimenting with different sound wave frequencies -- and have since monitored my 'awareness' for signs of any significant changes.

I was specifically interested in anything notable in my cognitive processing ... three weeks on from this experimentation, after a break of two weeks with no sound waves being used to permit absorption of these frequences, I am able to safely assess there HAS been a noticeable change in my cognitive processing over the last few days.

I am once more receiving mediative information from higher frequencies -- my line of 'research' has changed, and my general wellbeing has vastly improved. I am more positive than I have been in many years. Several mental blocks have been removed (for about 20 years I've been unable to progress with guitar playing - which was a hobby of mine in my late teens and early twenties - recently I'ver been able to recall techniques and rifts I had last played in my teens and have been able to develop them into something more satisfactory. This is just one example).

I have notable less mood swings; I can focus better ... and my 'inner' awareness and vision has vastly improved ... none of which is coincidence. It can only be attributed to the sound waves which I'd been using as part of the experimentation; there can be no other explanation as the change in my cognitive processes is that profound.

I've noticed too a connection with a higher frequency which I can only describe as 'accelerated learning' ... several times as I've been drifting into sleep there has been a series of facsimile transmissions manifesting in my awareness which can only be described as 'pages from an advanced intelligence's reference book' .... strange symbols and notations ... transmissions I've not been privy too in recent memory ...