Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 21 May 2007

UR: The Primal Ox

To feast among the elders
then a boy must prove his worth
through courage and conviction
may he justify his thirst
but he with shallow heart may find
an all too mighty prey
and nought shall be rewarded
if the beast he cannot slay


The Rune Ur is the raw and tameless might of the Primal Ox. Ur is the boundless energy behind creation, signifying therefore the primal power -- an irrepressible combination of vital stamina and perserverance united as a fearsome embodiment of creative potential -- it can never be a personal power owned or controlled by a single individual. When it is applied to human power it can only be expressed as 'collective power'.

Ur will bestow good fortune & personal success -- but not at the expense of other people -- and primarily the promotion of the common good.

It epitomises natural change through evolution; dissuading 'selfish' desires ... especially when appearing in a casting. Often I've seen UR in a client's casting ... I've intuitively known that the potential for success is their for that person if they forget personal gain. However I rarely let such folk know what the true depth of UR provides. I've merely said that 'you have the potential for success' ... and left UR at that. In other castings I've seen UR and realised the spirituality & generosity of the person before me. I've seen that the offered success is not for themselves but for family or friends -- or even community -- it is then when I've let the client know the full universal power at their disposal. I have often had feedback in these instances that their business move took off just like I told them it would ... it is especially pleasing for a client in these instances, especially when they are literally 'penny-broke' and my 'prediction' had been taken with a pinch of salt. I have often given returning clients the knowing eye and the 'I did tell you' reply ... UR is VERY powerful.

In the wrong hands UR provides lost opportunities and impaired judgement. It can drain an individual of their life force energies and pass the energy to others elsewhere on the web who the power feels is more worthy (seriously) ....