Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 13 June 2007

357 - Significant after all


Back on 17th March 2007 I had whispered the number '357' in my ear as I was drifting off the sleep (see 3-5-7) . The manner it was given told me it was of some significance ... read '
357 - The Moment of truth' .....

The penny has just dropped.

It was the day Madeleine McCann went missing ...

So, who gave me the 357 ... and impressed on me in the days between 17/03/07 and 03/05/07 that 3-5-7 was indeed 3rd May 2007?

Why me? What is the significance therefore of 17th March 2007 in the life of the McCann's???





**Daily Merlin - 'Navigators Of The Mystic Sea tarot**

'Who gave me the 3-5-7 and why?'

Knight Of Cups
2 of Wands
Moon

Strange as it may seem ... what was just provided to me as meaning to these cards has astounded me ... 'a fellow knight, who has passed away in recent years who knew the dominant knight who is behind the events around the little girl, provided you the number. It was seen as an opportunity to exact revenge on ....................'

How true this is ... how can I know?

The Knight of Cups depicts the apparent force which provided me the information. Surrounded by caring green 'he' whispered it into my ear because it could lead to the perpetrator ...the 2 of wands is the 'dominion' card which was featured in a spread yesterday.

The Moon card depicts a half dressed male seen to be lying down, comforted by an unknown individual...two faces watch unobserved ... perhaps there is blackmail here . There is more to this than meets the eye.


This cannot be dismissed readily; someone influential has been creating false trails to protect perhaps his own best interests? After all it would only take someone close to reveal to another party the whereabouts of the little girl?

It would appear the little girl had been abducted-to-order in the first instance. Someone with insider knowledge aided 'they who have her' to find her. HOWEVER, a certain sequence of events have taken place since which enabled a benevolent force to rescue her (the change of hands) ... and it is the benevolent force who now have her safe from harm. The returning of 'the little princess' or 'the shining star' too soon would perhaps enable the original abductors to gain back hold of her as .......is still at large.

Someone wants this ............... exposed.