Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 June 2007

Another Shadow Man ... A fake surely?

This is a definite fake in my opinion!

The photographer of this image claims this is a real ghost (eye-witness account) but the web site says something else --' We have had a chance to analyse your photo and frankly, it appears to good to be true. If this is a true ghost image than it is the greatest daylight haunting image in history. After careful re-examination It is my opinion that this image looks as if it was manipulated by a very advanced photoshop type program because it is so crisp and art nouveau, which is a style of art and photography such is in graphic art images used in post cards and greeting cards. No offense but, It's too artsy to be real. I am going to post it anyway with this email opinion as a counterpoint to your info which by the way appeared VERY SINCERE. When I enlarge it I could even see the eye color. The brown pixels were due to the color of the rock in the castle wall behind the eye socket shadow. I'd like to see the other images just out of curiosity. Be prepared for controversy ( on the site only) because even if it is real as you have suggested, no one will believe it. '

I have to agree it is too good to be true