Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Back to where the circle began


Go right back to where the circle began' I was told

The latest 'news' story, reviewed in the last posting, has just given me the impetus to study photographs of the area where Madeleine went missing. This is something I've not done before. It's never felt necessary up until this point. Recently, I had impressed on me the need to consider the beginning of the trail. 'Go right back to where the circle began' I was told. I've tentatively reviewed Daily Merlin posts and transcripts ... but have had no desire to go over any of the old ground. I'm likely only to confirm what I've already intuited. I reviewed the dream sequence 'the shadowy man' and read it a few times to reconnect with the imagery. I'm not concerned if it wasn't what took place that night -- my account of the sequence may not have been how the dream played itself; it was written several hours after I'd had the dream. The dream serves only as a starting point in my attempt to link in with anything I can feel from the photograph above. Bear with me, as this is my first attempt at this 'experiment' ...


Transcript
Tuesday 19th June 2007
New Zealand
10:45pm - 11:15pm

Tarot: Navigator of the Mystic Sea

I might not get anything. So forgive me if none of this transcript makes no sense. It is again posted here with me not feeling completely comfortable about its context. It is here in case something/anything is helpful in any way. If anyone is offended by its content, please let me know I will remove it.

'Meticulously planned' flashed across the image ... wanting to be seen. Not a random or risky attempt. No adrenalin surge. No fear. Just a routine, calm as you like feeling ... whoever may have found it a slightly still night; perhaps short of breath they wore an open shirt. No dark clothes as there was no need to be obscure. As plain as everyone else who milled around the complex. Light or white shirt, expensive shoes maybe brown. A man with meticulously kept black hair stood near the entrance on a mobile phone? Seemingly on the phone in love but had very watchful eyes. Saw a red car arrive. Saw a blue van park. Watched as many people arrived. Walked alongside the pool used the camera on his phone. Sent it the image to be verified. Confirmed then left. Another vehicle. White van arrived? A dark bespectacled man wandered to the pool and look on ... then a call came on his phone. A member of the group was arguing. Voices raised. One or two people up from the table. Still no feeling of risk or adrenalin. Instructions on paper. Ripped to shreds and put in a litter bin. Time noted.

Disjointed as this seems it will remain in the transcript. It came in a flurry. Someone wants a discovery to be made. Emphasis on the evidence destroyed in the room. Simple Simon says ... and a game commences. Always contact by a phone. No faces seen. A glimmer perhaps in a passing car; like a glimmer of hope.

Seven of Cups - 'delusion' -- those involved live in a delusional world. They believe in what others condemn. Someone keeps fit by running along a shore ... the beach passes through what must be an industrial area. There is some kind of buoy or light-buoy close to the shore. A harbour would come into view if the observer was to turn a corner to the left in the background of the image. This individual is into drama or theatre. Mid twenties-early thirties. The weakest link in the group.

Nine of Wands - 'intensity' - an exclusive club or a health club with limited membership. Late night admissions. Decor is red and pinks; dark browns. There are pillars and posts with mock flames everywhere you look. There is the moon or the planets on the walls. Perhaps there is also reference too in the name?

What angle or direction this is leading I cannot deduce. How it is relevant I cannot conclude ...

Six of Swords - ascendancy - a knight with ceremonial sword in his left hand; other swords, perhaps held by other knights point towards him from the left. In his right hand he bears a raven ... he discards a black cloak. In his 'nakedness' all is revealed. He leaps between the mainland and an island. The sea in the background appears to be a major shipping link. There are ancient magical symbols ahead of him.

The three cards - 7,9,6 - depict perhaps someone linked to the original abduction. Someone who leads a double life. The high flying rich man to all those who know him in his ordinary life. A man of influence and far reaching connections. Then there is his other life -- secretive and occult. This man dedicated to a cause. A magi of some unknown order. Their numbers are few ... but they have the influence within circles of decadence. He is the lynch pin, a cornerstone ... but know his job is now done. He no longer knows where the little girl is, or could be ... because those above him did not explain it to him. But he knows those of higher degrees wear faces from both sides ... because where lower down in the branches there is division ... he knows that at the higher points there is only one face .... he still remains at the commencement of the circle ... watching and waiting.


**I will leave this transcript here for now. I may omit sections or omit it in its entirety at a later date. I admit I am not happy with what is written here. There is an ominous feeling of it containing inaccuracies. It really doesn't feel right but I have it impressed on me that it is right to leave it as it is**