Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 10 June 2007

Daily Merlin: Safety Comes First


Maddy, I believe you are safe and alive. Away from your despairing parents yes ... but protected. I'm adamant you will be returned. The look of anguish in your Mother's eyes in the picture above ... was too much for me last night .... I'd chosen this picture to tune into the situation; overwhelming tears and sorrow hit me. Don't give up ... is what I would say to Kate right now.

I've not received any indication from my late father or Kristine's late Mother (blunt Scorpio Medium like me) or from my brilliant Medium friend Peter who's left this plane also or from the two Stanleys or Marie --- all of which I'm sure would have told me if they knew she'd left this plane. Plus. My little secret --- the other elderly old dear who talks with me ... a famous British Medium of yester year who I was able to successfully 'pull through' for her great-niece -- twenty years ago. At the time I understood I was the first person to have actually done this. I provided personal family proof that from this dear old lady which was not even known to her great-niece ... which was only found out weeks later when she contacted another family member.

This lady gave me this:

'I feel it will a number of weeks yet before it happens; there is the good news; I'm sure there will be'