Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 11 June 2007

How To Make a Man Faint

Thought I would tell you about my first 'attempt' at psychometry.
Came about by accident, or should that be 'design?'

In January 1996, I had gone to visit my neice and her family in Liverpool.
Her husband had a mate nicknamed Jaffa! As we sat drinking coffee, Jaffa arrived and said he had just heard on the radio that a clairvoyant evening was being held at a pub in Liverpool that night. It didn't take us long (about 10 seconds) to make our minds up.....we were going!

Now Jaffa had never been to see a clairvoyant before, so thought he would come along for the fun of it.

When we got there, we discovered that there were 3 mediums on that night in a different room doing 1-1 readings. We had to take a raffle ticket and wait our number. So, what else do you do while you wait?? Drink and chat of course! The place was pretty full, so we knew we were in for a long night.

In walked this blonde woman about mid 50's. I looked up and immediately 'knew' I had to talk to her. She walked over to me and asked if she could sit with us!! Anyway, we soon started to talk about clairvoyants and the like. Told her that my Mum had been a medium so it was 2nd nature to me.

Then she asked me if I knew 'Andrew'....Yes I did.

But then she gave his location!!! Spot on.....

She then told me that she had been sent by spirit to talk to the 2 blonde girls...she knew it was my neice and I!

She started to do psychometry holding my diamond ring (from Holland).....she was spot on with everything. She then predicted Matt, said we were soul mates, been together in past lives etc.... it ALL came true; 100%.

She then told me that I could do psychometry and I should be doing it!!

So, she gave me her button to 'link' into. (it had fallen off her jacket on her way)

Ok, I'd had a few bacardi's by now, so was up for anything! Well almost.

I started to give her information to which she confirmed it all to be true, even her great grandmothers name, both Christian and surname!!

I thought to myself...'No way, she is just agreeing with anything I say to make me feel good about doing it'

As she left after about 2 hours of chatting. Jaffa came over to ask what was going on as my neice and I seemed so amused. He thought we had been in for our reading. (He had been playing pool in another room)

We explained this mystery woman and what she said. Immediately, he removed his watch and handed it to me....with a 'prove it to me then' look....
Ok I thought 'Lets see if I can really do this'.....

I started to give Jaffa some details, his family, his mother, her name, her 50th birthday in October, his brothers, his sister in laws, neices, nephews etc.....

Jaffa thought this was one big wind up and that my neice had given me information to pass on to wind him up!

She hadn't!

Then I 'saw' a ships anchor and straight away I said 'with it comes 317C'.....

A stool fell over, one pair of feet sticking up from the gound and poor Jaffa flat on his back!

His watch went up in the air, I couldn't get it out of my hands quick enough!

My neice laughing her head off, her husband Rob* rushed over to see what had happened and saw poor Jaffa dazed on the floor!!

Me too scared for words!!

He finally got up, face as white as a sheet....looked at me and said "I really thought that Jane* had given you that information to have a bit of fun with me......but when you said that....(said what I thought)..."

"Eeerrrr why, what did I say".....I muttered.

"The ships anchor, the number 317C.....that was me in my navy days....something neither Jane* or Rob* knew!"

That was almost my first and last attempt at psychometry!