Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 25 June 2007

Isis: Goddess of the Throne

"I AM Nature... The universal Mother, Mistress of all the elements, primordial child of time, sovereign of all things spiritual, Queen of the dead, Queen also of the immortals, the single manifestation of all gods and goddesses that are. The primeval Phrygians call me Pessinuntica, or Cybele, Mother of the gods; the Althenians, sprung from their own soil, call me Cecropian Artemis; for the islanders of Cypress I AM Paphian Aphrodite; for the archers of Crete I AM Dictynna, for the trilingual Sicilians, Stygian Persephone, and for the Elusinians, their Ancient Mother of the Corn, Demeter.

"Some know me as Juno, some as Bellona of the Battles; others as Hecate, others again as Rhamnusia, Nemesis, But both races of Aethiopians, whose land the morning Sun first shines upon, and the Egyptians who excel in ancient learning and worship me with ceremonies proper to my god-head call me by my true Name, namely, Queen Isis." - 925

In preparation for the occult New Age of the Spirit, the high level initiates who have infiltrated the Laodicean Church will attempt to palm off Lucifer as the Holy Spirit, in accordance with the Manichean tradition that the Holy Spirit is the transformed Lucifer. Eventually, the Virgin-Bride (Isis) is 'married' to the Christ Child (Horus), who is the incarnation of her husband/brother, Osiris, aka Lucifer, the Spirit with whom she united:

Taken from 'The Sacred Marriage'