Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 4 June 2007

Madeleine McCann: 'We Still Believe She Is Alive'

Madeleine's Parents: 'As every day, every week, becomes a month, we still believe she is out there and alive and we remain positive and determined that we will find her soon with everyone's help.'


For the record; I believe she is still alive too. I've little doubt as to this fact. If she wasn't alive -- there would be indications, signs of that reality. There's been times over the past week where those hints have been within 'higher awareness communications' ... times when it would have been easy to jump to conclusions and foresee the worst. But, there are so many factors in this case -- like a multi-faceted diamond. But who am I to have a legitimate and valid opinion, or acceptable evidence for that matter, I am just a 'psychic or clairvoyant' after all?

I've read in the press reports that it should be left to the Police to find her. So for many of the critics and the debunkers out there -- they only perhaps read my opinions to be able to say after it all 'ha I knew you were wrong. There's nothing in psychic ability.'

I care not -- this is not a straightforward case -- a normal situation. It is valid to describe it as I see it -- the multi-faceted diamond. Because it is. There has been so much information provided to me from 'reliable sources' -- ok, so they are not mundane, practical, scientific (safe) sources. For me they are very valid, because they are sources which have provided me with accurate insights for the best part of my adult life!

From these directions I perceive many things with the situation. I am aware of revenge, sibling-bereavement, anger, malice -- all around the McCanns. But in none of the links have I perceived the loss of the little girl in the centre of this plight - Madeleine McCann. Ok ... in the eyes of the debunkers this statement may offer false hope to the McCanns; but in my eyes there can be no other conclusion to this situation.

Madeleine McCann is still alive.

BBC News 'Madeleine Parents Need One Call'
"The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have said it could take "just one phone call" for the four-year-old to be found and returned to them. In a statement to mark a calendar month since Madeleine disappeared in Portugal, Gerry and Kate McCann said they believed she was still alive. The statement released by Mr and Mrs McCann, both 38, from Rothley, Leicestershire, read: "It is incredibly difficult not having Madeleine here. "As every day, every week, becomes a month, we still believe she is out there and alive and we remain positive and determined that we will find her soon with everyone's help. We do realise it is just a phone call that we need. We just want her home."