Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 26 June 2007

The Malta Sightings (and two in Geneva too)

POLICE searching for Madeleine McCann last night revealed there had been 14 reported sightings of her in Malta. Officers said the first was almost a MONTH ago, and just one of the sightings has so far been ruled out. Their probe began when a Maltese woman contacted them on May 27, convinced she had seen four-year-old Maddie with a man in the capital Valletta. A magistrate was called in to oversee a second inquiry on June 17 when two British tourists reported seeing a child resembling the kidnapped youngster. They described seeing her board a bus with a middle-aged woman, and told how they chatted with the girl before she and the woman left the bus in St Paul’s Bay. Four days later, police received another EIGHT reported sightings of the girl with an adult. Officers immediately launched searches after the witnesses described seeing her in Valletta, Sliema, Mdina and Marsascala. And yesterday another two witnesses came forward. One man described seeing a child like Maddie at Baharic-Caghaq, and a woman said she may have seen the girl at Marsascala a fortnight ago.

Swiss authorities launched a huge search at Geneva airport yesterday after two separate sightings of a child resembling Maddie. The search was eventually called off after two hours, and pilots and arrival airports were alerted to check all passengers. (The Sun)


No collaboration here in this news story with the FunctionPix 'story'. But what I do find interesting is that the first reported sighting was around a month ago (around 25th May 2007) ... this would fit neatly into my intuitive trail that Maddy was in the Mediterranean at that time. It collaborates the Gypsy sighting which I took to be in the Greek Islands ... so yes ... from this I assess Maddy & her 'captors' passed Malta on their outward journey --- outlined in the 'The Moon' trail which I published a post on at the time ... then revisited Malta on her way back bound for exiting the Mediterranean on a returning journey. As I've previously stated the Malta sightings are 'old hat' as far as the trail is concerned. As far as my focus is concerned ... I need to turn my attention back to picking up this trail ... I've permitted its gossamer strands to fade into the confusion of the media clouds ... as I felt it necessary to let 'that which is secret remain secret because somethings are meant to remain secret for a reason'. Once I pick up the trail when it comes 'out of the tunnel' ... I will publish the insights at a later date ...