Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 June 2007

Never Lie to a medium!

Especially if you are the daughter!

I had just remembered a funny incident from when I was 14 years old. I met this boy, age 17 who I quite fancied! Now being 14, I thought my Mum would not approve of me seeing 'the older man'...

One day, after seeing this 17 year old for a few weeks, (and thinking I had got away with it!) I watched in horror as this boy came walking up our street! My Mum being the old nosy so and so she was, was standing outside on the doorstep, whilst I was upstairs hiding behind the curtain hoping he would not approach my Mother and ask for me!

Sure enough, he reached our door, but then asked my Mum where Paul Cross* lived...my Mum, took one look at him and said " Yes, she lives here...do you want to come in?"

Game over!