Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 9 June 2007

Reincarnation? Dont go there ...

.... because I can recall certain previous incarnations like they'd happened in this life; just like yesterday. I slot into thoughts and memories; remembering smells, names, places, tastes and even mental images --- then become confused when I slot back into this current transmission ... a little like memory loss for a second. Jumping from one compartment to another in a train ... not recognising faces you knew in a last life because in this one they have changed ... but their eyes never change.

I was told by a psychic friend back in the UK 20 years ago; she'd shifted the sands and was passing on the information which was uncovered ... that 'I knew you in Egypt ... you look exactly the same now as then.' ...

So also divulged 'you chose a very dangerous time to come down. For you it is make or break.'

'Great; thanks for letting me know and spoiling the surprise.'

So .... I don't go there often if I can help it ...