Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 9 June 2007

Reincarnation...Do you believe?

Well I think I do!

From an early age I had a urge to go to Egypt, found everything about Egypt facinating....it's no surprise that 2 of my sons also have a strong desire to visit Egypt and enjoy reading all they can about it.

I also have a 'feeling' of living as a native American Indian...I love the American Wolf Dog....I 'sense' I was also dark skinned and had long dark hair at one time. I have always been drawn to America.

Another 'feeling' I have is one of hearing a loud noise, then dust from the grounds blowing strongly, Greek pillars in the background....I know I was looking for someone. I was wearing a white dress to my ankles.....the noise became louder....and louder....the dust storms grew....then darkness.

Another one I can see myself being led out of a white building, no windows, just window openings....I had my head covered...but can see a platform.....on it..a rope. I knew my fate.

Another is being under water, feeling my lungs fill.....then darkness.

Another being burried alive by boulders....heavier and heavier.....

Two things that stand out in this life....I hate wearing anything tight around or near my neck...and I hate water!

Reincarnation...yes I believe.