Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 11 June 2007

What does this mean?

'The albatross has been lifted from the mariner's neck ....???

That I just heard I fail to understand ... for the music has faded now ... and I suffer now in silence. The voyage is nearly over as a new resonance fills the air. Haunting sounds of a hunter's horn ... and memories of an early dawn. Eyes gaze across a sea towards distant lands ... boats fill a harbour beneath my feet. Dark eyes watch me as I explore the steepening steps that lead me down into that busy place ... I am weary then ...it is nigh time we turned back round and return from whence we came... 'we've only just arrived I hear someone say ... a camera photographs the star of the sky ... and will soon no longer be the same ... but sadly I forgot the name ....