Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 10 July 2007

An 'interesting' connection

Peepingthrough blogspot:
"I have to admit that when it comes to a belief in any ET involvement in the formation of crop circles, the verdict is still out with me. I did have an odd synch this past week after having seen one of the most current circles to grace the internet via The Crop Circle Connector, and various other pages too numerous to mention (although these guys seem to have cornered the market on both insight and photos...literally). Anyway...less than one full day later, I happened to be watching Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001), when I was taken aback (more to surface on this subject soon enough I'm sure)...where had I seen this image before? No matter your (or my) thoughts on the Disney machine, they sure seem to keep themselves in the synchromystic mix, don't they?"



This is the crop circle image I featured here .... they are remarkably similar ... which caught my eye when I saw the above write up