Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 19 July 2007

Mediums

Anyone who may have read this blog will know that both my Mother and Grandmother were mediums, so it is no surprise that I take an interest in anything spiritual.

Just remembered a reading I had many years ago, in fact it was 14 months before I was pregnant with Mark.

I had been many times before to this lady in Preston. She had gone against her Christian upbringing to read for people and use her gift. Her family even turned against her, but she once told me that she felt she had no choice in the matter, it was what she was on the earth plane for.

She predicted my eldest son Mark, also said he would be 'gifted' as I had chosen a very spiritual card. She even predicted the month I was to become pregnant! At the time, I was single!!

Right on cue, I was pregnant in the October! The rest is history.