Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 8 July 2007

Quartz Companions: Meditation and energy workings

The vibrations from clear quartz helps us think clearly. It symbolizes intelligence, clarity and fortitude.

A clear Quartz crystal is an invaluable companion in both divination & meditation. I have several as part of an extensive collection of crystals which have been collected over the past thirty years; ever since I found my first piece of Green Malachite in the English Lake District as a child while in Cumbria. I do not 'own' the crystals; I am merely their custodian until another 'custodian' comes along. I will then pass a crystal on to the next custodian when I sense that need within the person.

I have two Quartz crystals in my own personal collection. At times of energy depletion, or when I need to raise energy quickly, I will hold a Quartz crystal in my hand (left or right hand I have no preference or don't have any symbolic association with either) ... and focus my awareness on the Quartz crystals unique resonance; it has its own inimitable energy signature. I then clear my mind and contemplate on the images which then enter my thoughts. I have a deep respect for the quartz crystal ... it is as much part of the living consciousness of this material realm as I am.

More often than not the Quartz crystal will go from extremely cool to incredibly hot. My heart beat will increase and I will feel a tingling much like pins and needles in the hand which I am holding the crystal in.

In a meditative state I almost always find myself projected to two inner landscapes ... what I call the observatory ... a circle of stones high on a mountain side underneath a fantastic clear night sky in which all of the milky way is in plain sight. Or within an immense underground cavern. Ahead of me is a circular amphitheatre. I find myself close by to the central dias. I almost always am received by an inner world contact there.